Have a FANTASTIC summer filled with all the sun, fun, adventures and opportunities that come your way.
Helpful information for Back-to-School:
- Health Forms due: Friday, August 8th (see posting regarding Back-to-School Health Forms)
- Back-to-School Information Packet: Look for an email to arrive during the first week of August with all information to register for Chartwell’s hot lunch plan, internet usage agreement, photo/image release, enrichment registration, first day of school information, etc.
- New Parent Orientation: Tuesday, August 26th. 8:30am in the Steward Building Bretzlaff Commons
- Welcome Back Day Open House: Thursday, August 28th
- Stage I — 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Stage II — 11:00am-12:00pm
- Stage III — 10:00am-11:00am
- Stage IV — 1:00pm-2:00pm
- First Day of School: Tuesday, September 2nd. Homerooms open at 8:10am.
Should you need any assistance this summer from the Lower School Office, please know that the office will close on the afternoon of Friday, June 27th and re-open on Monday, August 4th at 9:00am. The Hill House remains open all summer as does the Roeper Camp Office.
Questions? Please contact Terri Morawski, firstname.lastname@example.org