The Roeper Parent Community (RPC) would like to extend a warm welcome back to all new and returning families! School may not start for another week, but there are definitely things happening!! Stay tuned to Roeper Record and the RPC for information, ways to connect and how to get involved!! If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to the Roeper Record for daily email updates!!!
- We hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Summer Break!!
- A huge THANK YOU to Sarah Miller and Leslie Moskowitz for organizing the first ever RPC BOOK SWAP! Thank you to all who donated books at the end of the year, the swap was a great success and helped many Roeper families obtain books! If you are still on the hunt for books, here is information on how you can obtain them: M/US Guide to Obtaining Textbooks
Ways to Get Involved:
- The Roughrider Spirit Shop will be open during many events through the school year!! If you would like to get involved and help with the Spirit Shop, contact Shani Yapa-Kimpson and visit the Roepertunities sign up page for current opportunities!
- If you would like to be more involved with the RPC, it’s not too late!! We are looking for Roeperfest Committee Members, Appreciation Committee Members and Leads for our Lower School Events. Contact Lori Talbott if you are interested or want more information!
- September 5th – OPENING DAY!!
- September 14th – Lower School Back to School Night
- September 15th – RPC Coffee Talk, 8:30am-10am Bretzlaff Commons – Lower School
- September 18th – Middle/Upper School Back to School Night
- September 24th – ROEPERFEST! 12-4pm – Bloomfield Hills Campus – more information coming soon!!
Don’t forget to check out the latest news and information from around campus!