Hello Roeper Families! Here is the latest news from the RPC! We strive to keep you updated on the Roeper Parent Community here including ways to be involved in the community both through attendance and volunteerism
- The Spring Edition of the New Family Newsletter was sent to new families last week and has good information for new and veteran families alike!!! The link to the newsletter can be found here!
- In case you haven’t had a chance to check out the minutes from the April RPC meeting, you can find them here! (Don’t forget you have to be logged in on the Roeper website in order to see them!)
- Thank you to all the parents who helped with the last LS April Popcorn Friday: Kimbraley Scharg, Brigitte Richardson, Julie Gibbs and Jeremy Handel – we couldn’t do it without you!
- A huge thank you to Beth and ALL the volunteers who helped in any way with the Staff Appreciation Luncheons! The staff and teachers could not have been more appreciative and they were able to enjoy the festivities thanks to many volunteers who helped by donating food, setting up/cleaning up and showing up to be room sitters.
- Thank you as well to all the parents and volunteers who helped make the M/US Diversity Day a huge success!
- The Roeper Auction had its most successful year in a decade and the classroom projects and stage baskets were definitely an important part of that! THANK YOU to everyone who helped to coordinate and donated!
Ways to Get Involved:
- Parent volunteers are still needed for our Summer Send Off Pool Party! The link volunteer sign up can be found here!
- Planning for next year is already underway!!!! There are two 2017/2018 committees that are in need of more help: the Appreciation Committee and the Roeperfest Planning Committee. This is a great way to join up with a great group of Roeper parents to contribute to the school. The more volunteers the lighter the load
- Help us earn money for Roeper at NO COST TO YOU! Check out Shop for Roeper for details!
- Volunteer Breakfast: 5/17, 8:30-10:00am, Steward Building. ALL parent volunteers invited!!!
- Summer Send Off Pool Party: 06/05, 3:15-5:30, more info coming soon!
- The sprint to the end of the school year is underway!!!! Make sure to check the Roeper Record and calendar daily so you don’t miss any of the fun! Let us know if you have any questions!!!
As always, if you have any questions, concerns, feedback or an offer to help, please contact us!
Sarah Miller, VP of Communication, on behalf of The RPC Officers