The RPC Monthly is your place for RPC information, ways to connect and get involved!!
- A HUGE Thank you to David Feldman for the encore presentation of The Sate of The School at the February Coffee Talk!!
- Thank you to our Appreciation Committee for the February Staff Random act of Appreciation! I know they LOVE getting those surprises in their mailboxes!!
Ways To Get Involved This Month:
- Spring Staff Luncheons!! Sign up to bring a dish for the staff to enjoy, volunteer to help during the luncheon as a room sitter (LS) or to help with setup/clean up!
- Robofest 2018: Come support our Robotics Teams in the qualifying events taking place in the CCB on March 24th. Volunteer opportunities also available!!
- Basketball season is underway…Catch a home game in the CCB and help cheer on our Roughriders! School Calendar
- March 2nd – LS Popcorn Friday
- March 6th – LGBTQ+ Affinity Group Meeting
- March 6th – M/US Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- March 8th – LS Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- March 9-11th – MS Musical Aida
- March 10th – Stage I, II Open House , 10-12pm
- March 14-15th – Parent Teacher Conferences
- March 21st – M/US Open House, 9am
- March 21st – Coffee Talk – Angst Film Screening
- March 28th – MS Band Clinic Concert, Bham 7pm
Special Save the Date Events
Angst Film Screening & Discussion – March 21st 6:30pm
Screenagers Film & Discussion – April 12th 6:30pm
Mariann Hoag Scholarship Dinner – April 21st 6pm
Don’t forget to check out the latest news and information from around campus!