The RPC Monthly is your place for RPC information, ways to connect and get involved!!
- A HUGE Thank you to our Screenagers Panel: Leslie Hosey, Reanne Young and Regis Carozza for leading us in an important discussion!
- Thank you to our parent volunteers who helped make the LS Spring Fling Family Party a success!
- Shout out to US students Hannah Wedepohl, Meagan Konst, Janea Wilson and Phillip Popp for volunteering to run our craft stations at the LS Party. Your help was much appreciated!!!
Ways To Get Involved This Month:
- LS Grandparent’s Day Book Sale – May 11th sign up at this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a45a8a928a57-grandparents
- Get involved in RPC! Join us for the volunteer breakfast and sign up for many opportunities for the 2018/19 school year!
- Attend an Athletic Event!! – See the many opportunities on the school calendar: http://www.dynacal.com/roeper/#el50682580
- May 3-4th – Stage IV Musical, CCB 7pm
- May 11th – LS Grandparent’s and Special Person’s Day
- May 17th – M/US Choir Concert, BHAM 7pm
- May 18th – Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, Steward Building, 8:30am-10am
- May 23rd – All School Instrumental Concert, CCB 7pm
- May 29th – M/US Company Class Performance Acheson Theater 4pm-6pm
- May 31st & June 1st – George A. Roeper Senior Projects, Acheson Theater, 7pm
- June 11th – Founders Day
- June 11th – LS Pool Party, Roeper Pool 3:30pm – 5pm
- June 11th – 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony, CCB 6:30pm
- June 12th – US Sports Banquet, CCB 6pm
- June 13th – Closing Day
Don’t forget to check out the latest news and information from around campus!