Fall 2016 Roeper School Portrait Day
Lower School Student Portraits from Elbinger Media
Smile! On September 12-15, Elbinger Photography will be on campus to provide class photos at the Lower School. Professional portrait photographers Doug Elbinger and Laila Lindberg will be taking photographs of all classes in outdoor settings as well as individual portraits, by request.
There are a few important changes to the photography process this year:
- Every student will receive a complimentary high-resolution, digital class photo.
- **NEW THIS YEAR: To sign up your child for an individual portrait sitting, please respond to the Signup Genius link: Picture Day Signup Genius with the appropriate YES or NO. Note: There is no obligation to purchase individual portraits.
- All photos are taken outdoors. Please dress your child as you would for a natural, outdoor photo shoot — either casual or dressy, it’s your choice. However, please note that the background will be natural, outdoor areas of campus and can include playground structures, steps, benches and/or woods.
- Picture days schedule is as follows:
- Stage I Domes and Stage II homerooms: Monday, September 12
- Stage III and Stage IV Quad homerooms: Tuesday, September 13
- Stage I Hill House and Stage IV Middle Building homerooms: Wednesday, September 14
We hope this will allow for a more streamlined process for both families and photographers as well as beautiful pictures our amazing Lower School students.
For further information about Elbinger Photography, please check their website at www.elbinger.com or contact Doug (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laila (email@example.com) directly. For further information about picture days or portrait signup, contact the Lower School office, (248) 203-7330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.