Online Conference Links will open Thursday afternoon — September 29th
Parent Teacher Conference: Wednesday, October 19 – Thursday, October 20
Wednesday, October 19th
- Full day of school for students
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm Lower School homeroom and specialist conferences
- Child care available in the Domes, 3:10pm – 7:30pm. $5.50/hour
Thursday, October 20th
- No classes for students
- Lower School homeroom and specialist conferences, 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Conference break, 1:30pm-2:30pm (no conferences will be held at this time)
- Child Care hours: 10:00am – 1:30pm and 2:30pm – 3:30pm (no child care will be available during the conference break.) Child care will be located in the Domes. $5.50/hour
Specialist Conferences: Please remember to allow time to visit with specialist teachers during the Lower School parent teacher conferences. Specialist teachers provide unique insight on your child’s academics, leadership, social, emotional and developmental skills that are separate from the homeroom experience. The home/school relationship with specialist teachers is one that extends throughout the entire Lower School student career and can offer a different viewpoint of growth that carries students from year-to-year and stage-to-stage.
Conference Locations: All homeroom conferences take place in the homerooms. For Specialists, Michelle Lane and Dee Blankenburg hold conferences in the Duplex building classrooms, and all other Specialist teachers are centrally located in the Steward Building. Specialist conferences are available on a drop-in basis with no advanced appointment necessary. As always, specialist teachers welcome this wonderful opportunity to sit down with parents face-to-face for conversations that can help to create a clear picture of your child’s progress both at school and home. They look forward to seeing you!
Childcare: Childcare will be available for students while parents are on campus conferencing with teachers (see above for hours). Please contact Director of Auxiliary Services Paula Romano, email@example.com to reserve space with the name(s) and stage(s) of your child(ren).