Here is a handy guide for purchasing textbooks for your Middle and/or Upper School students!
The first step is to find out what textbooks your student needs for the coming school year.
Step 1: Login to My Roeper and make sure you are on the Resource Board main page
Step 2: Find the Resource Board titled “Registrar”
Step 3: Scroll down on the Registrar resource board until you find the section titled “Textbooks”
Step #4: Click on “Let’s Get Started” and the MBS website will instruct you to choose your student’s classes and will then generate a list of the books that are needed for those courses
- If the class does not appear on the list, there are no books required for that class.
- IF your student is in Middle School, but is taking an Upper School class, you will need to look at both the High School and Middle School book lists on the MBS site.
With that information, you can:
- Purchase them through the the Roeper Online Bookstore (MBS), which is now open. FREE SHIPPING is available THIS WEEK until August 11th.
- Purchase from your favorite online store – be sure to have the correct titles and ISBNs. We recommend copying and pasting the ISBN number in the Amazon search bar and typically you will have a number of options for new and used copies.
- Attend RPCs Book Swap on August 9th and 10th – books at the swap are free to you thanks to donations from other Roeper families!
If you have questions about textbooks, contact Registrar, Pat Lawrence: email@example.com. If you have questions about the RPC Book Swap, contact RPC President, Sarah Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org.