The Roeper Varsity Volleyball team will be running our annual 2 day clinic for all interested players in Stage IV-8th grade. We will be teaching volleyball fundamentals like passing, setting, spiking, and serving. This camp is free of charge for Roeper students. We highly recommend this clinic to those interested in playing Stage IV or MS volleyball this school year.
- When: Monday, August 17 and Wednesday, August 19
- Time: 12:30-2:30pm
- Where: Community Center Building (Lower School)
- What to bring: Athletic clothes, tennis shoes, kneepads (if you have them), and water.
We will be working on different skills each day, but players are not required to attend both days.
To sign up, please email Christina Miceli (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Player Full Name
- Grade for Fall 2015
- Parent Name/email/emergency phone number
- Which day(s) of camp are you able to attend? Mon/ Wed /both
The Middle School volleyball season will begin on August 24, details to follow in a separate email.
We look forward to having you! Please contact us with any questions.
Roeper Varsity Volleyball Coach