Things have been busy here in The Admissions Department! We have many people inquiring about enrollment for the 2015-16 school year. We appreciate that many of you are spreading the word about The Roeper School and we’d like to encourage you to continue to do so. There are several ways to help share about our wonderful community:
- Tweet about Roeper, @TheRoeperSchool, while you’re at any community events.
- “Share” news from Roeper’s facebook page, facebook.com/TheRoeperSchool.
- Post on blogging sites pertaining to education, parenting, giftedness, etc. —and make sure to mention Roeper!
- Wear your Roeper apparel out and about. Online shopping
- Put a Roeper bumper sticker or magnet on your car.
- Shop with your Roeper recycled bag!
- Forward the Roeper Record and other emails to your friends and co-workers.
- Give an open house postcard or other literature about Roeper to someone who might be interested in learning more about our school.
- Share your story! Tell your friends and family about what Roeper has done for your child!!
Finally, if you would be interested in putting Roeper literature on display at your workplace, library, doctor’s office, coffee shop, gym, etc., please contact Emily at email@example.com or (248)203-7317 and she will be happy to supply you with these items!