Dear Roeper Community,
With our newly renovated library, we now have many shelves to fill with titles that have been lacking from our collection. Our Middle and Upper School Librarian, Cori (Corinne Hatcher), has compiled a Roeper Wish List with a variety of great titles that will help round out the collection.
If you would like to make a book donation, please follow the instructions below. Be sure to leave a gift message if there is someone that you would like to donate the book “in honor of” or “in memory of”.
- Access this wish list here: Roeper Wish List created by Corinne Hatcher.
- Select a title directly from the Roeper Wish List: While viewing the Wish List, select “Add to Cart” to the right of the title to ensure that the library receives the correct binding and only the desired number of copies. Once added, select “This is a gift”.
- Choose a shipping address: Select “The Roeper School’s Gift Registry Address” and the book will be delivered directly to Cori at the library.
- Choose gift options: Include a gift message that indicates “In honor of. . .” or “In memory of. . .” if you would like a book plate to be added to the book upon arrival.
- Select your payment.
- Review and place your order.
Thank you for your gift.