Please encourage your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to check out Roeper at our Summer Open House! DATE: Tuesday, July 8th TIME: 9:00-10:30am (starts promptly at 9am) WHO: Parents of children entering preschool through 5th grade LOCATION: Bloomfield Hills Campus … Continue reading
DUE DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 8th Health Forms: It’s never too early to get a jump on next year’s back-to-school information. At your next visit to the pediatrician, please print and bring along the necessary attachments below and return to school … Continue reading
Detailed registration materials for the Before/After-Care Program will be available in August. In the meantime, rates and hours established for 2014-2015 are as follows: Before-School Care Hours of operation: 7:30am-8:10am Rate: $5.50 per day Location: Big Dome All charges are … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that summer has barely begun, and yet we are already looking ahead to next year. Please feel free to follow the 2014-2015 Skeletal Calendar link to populate your calendar with all school holidays, vacations, conferences and exams. Have … Continue reading
A daily lunch program will again be provided by Chartwells School Dining Services for the 2014-2015 school year. New menus will be posted on www.roeper.org each month during the school year with a wide variety of healthy and kid-friendly meal options from … Continue reading
All of the lost and found that was located in the dance hall on tables is in Linda Pence’s science room (Rm. 12 which is on the lower floor in the SE corner of the building). It will stay there until … Continue reading
Phillip-Michael Scales, Roeper alumnus and local songwriter who goes by Briar Rabbit, recently had an interview with the Chicago Tribune about his musical journey. Read here about his musical development and latest album!
Have a FANTASTIC summer filled with all the sun, fun, adventures and opportunities that come your way.
Helpful information for Back-to-School:
- Health Forms due: Friday, August 8th (see posting regarding Back-to-School Health Forms)
- Back-to-School Information Packet: Look for an email to arrive during the first week of August with all information to register for Chartwell’s hot lunch plan, internet usage agreement, photo/image release, enrichment registration, first day of school information, etc.
- New Parent Orientation: Tuesday, August 26th. 8:30am in the Steward Building Bretzlaff Commons
- Welcome Back Day Open House: Thursday, August 28th
- Stage I — 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Stage II — 11:00am-12:00pm
- Stage III — 10:00am-11:00am
- Stage IV — 1:00pm-2:00pm
- First Day of School: Tuesday, September 2nd. Homerooms open at 8:10am.
Continue reading →
Senior Kendra Watkins has received a Youth Internship position with Michigan Roundtable. Having participated in SDLC (Student Diversity Leadership Conference) and having presented diversity workshops to both staff and students, Kendra realizes that this internship is perfectly aligned with her … Continue reading